VMRC's campus is designed to make it easy to get around. Our main walkway, Main Street, connects every building on our campus. There you'll find a café, salon, gift shop, game room, credit union, mail center, library (with book delivery from the Harrisonburg Public Library) and our Wellness Center. Whether you want to enjoy a cup of coffee, attend a tai chi class, or just visit friends, our interconnected campus allows you the comfort of doing what you want to do without concern for the weather!
- Indoor transportation system to help residents get around campus
- Private dining room/meeting rooms for special occasions (birthday, anniversary parties, reunions) and a full-service catering dept
- Fully equipped woodworking shop
- Grand pianos in two locations, open for residents to play
- Fish pond in atrium of the Wellness Center(a favorite with visiting grandchildren)