Meaningful, satisfying living in a home environment.
Woodland Park isn’t at all what you picture when you think of long-term continuing care.
And that’s our goal!
Woodland Park is truly the only community of its kind in the entire state of Virginia. It’s part of The Greenhouse Project—caring homes for meaningful lives™.
Our newest residences, built
Woodland Park Green House Homes feature:
- Private bedroom
- Private bathroom
- Shared living room and dining room, just like a private home
- A maximum of 10 residents
- Short halls and a central design, making it easier to walk with little or no assistance
- Kitchen where you can see your food made—and even help if you want, which can increase appetite and maintain or increase body weight
- The latest in assistive medical technologies, like
ceiling-tracklifts and wireless pagers
- 24-hour dedicated nursing care staff on premises
- Complete housekeeping
- Laundry service
- All the benefits of being part of The Community of VMRC
- All exterior and interior maintenance