Complete Living Care
Meaningful living in a home environment
Woodland Park, VMRC's Complete Living Care residences, aren't what you picture when you think of long-term continuing care. And that's our goal!
Woodland Park is truly the only community of its kind in the entire state of Virginia. It's part of The Greenhouse Project—caring homes for meaningful lives™.
Our newest residences, built specially from the ground up in a lovely, landscaped, pedestrian-friendly neighborhood on campus, are purposely homelike. Each Woodland Park Green House home features individual, private bedrooms and baths, with a shared living space for family-style meals and gatherings. With a maximum of 10 or 11 housemates, there’s higher contact with staff than with typical continuing care settings.
Life here is all about bonded relationships—around the table, around the house, with staff and with each other.
Each Woodland Park Green House home features:
- Private bedroom
- Private bathroom
- Shared living room and dining room, just like a private home
- A maximum of 10-11 residents
- Short halls and a central design, making it easier to walk with little or no assistance
- A kitchen where you can see your food being made—and even help if you want, which can increase appetite and maintain or increase body weight
- The latest in assistive medical technologies, like ceiling-track lifts and wireless pagers
- 24-hour dedicated nursing care staff on premises
- Complete housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Access to all of the VMRC Services and Amenities
- All exterior and interior maintenance