Complete Living Care
Meaningful living in a home environment
Woodland Park - VMRC’s Complete Living Care with a five-star quality designation* - features home-like residences of 10-11 housemates with a dedicated staff. The homes offer individual, private bedrooms and baths, with a shared living space for family-style meals and gatherings. Because of this small-home model, we were better able to contain COVID-19 than a traditional medical-model design of health care that cares for more residents in a larger setting. Porches, courtyards and large windows provide access to the outdoors and natural light which have their own health benefits.
Life in Woodland Park is all about bonded relationships—around the house, with staff and with each other.
Each Woodland Park home features:
- Private bedroom
- Private bathroom
- Shared living room and dining room, just like a private home
- A maximum of 10-11 residents
- Short halls and a central design, making it easier to walk with little or no assistance
- The latest in assistive medical technologies, like ceiling-track lifts and wireless pagers
- 24-hour dedicated nursing care staff on-premises
- Complete housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Access to all of the VMRC Services and Amenities
- All exterior and interior maintenance
*We are pleased to have received a five-star rating overall quality rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for our complete living care. Those who receive this designation are considered to much above average in terms of quality.