Fiscal Year 2020 Highlights
- Gifts totaling over $1,254,032 – ALL cash receipts
- 825 donors, giving 5,430 gifts contributed an average of $1,532 per donor.
- Total cash gifts for Compassion Endowment of $434,315 for Compassion Endowment; plus an additional $717,375 in new planned gifts written (future gifts)
- Over $25,000 for The Farm at Willow Run equipment and a new drive to help deliver fresh produce to our VMRC kitchens for residents and families.
- Six new families joined the Visionary Society.
- Good Samaritan Fund and Compassion Endowment supported an average of 30 residents per month. We received over $280,000 toward Good Samaritan Fund.
- We introduced the George B Showalter Giving Circle for donors giving $83.33 a month or $1000 per year for Good Samaritan Fund and have 43 new members
- A record of $67,259 net proceeds from the 34th Annual VMRC Golf Tournament. Benefiting the Memory CARE Endowment.
- The Shenandoah Valley Lyceum - $2,646
- The Medical Nutritional Therapy - $19,090
- The Farm at Willow Run - $30,910
- Other Restricted Gifts - $102,680
- John & Evelyn Nixon Heltzel Rehab - $14,720
- Memory CARE - $50,779
- Pledge payments for Reinvesting Campaign - $149,300
- Good Samaritan Fund/Compassion Care - $468,644
Total Impact Grants $838,189