Fiscal Year 2021 Highlights
We celebrate the highlights of Fiscal Year 2021 for the VMRC Foundation (unaudited numbers):
- Cash gifts totaling over $964,946.
- 917 donors, giving 5,254 gifts contributed an average of $1,052 per donor.
- Total cash gifts for Compassion Endowment of $323,732; and, an additional $1,290,000 in new planned gifts written (future gifts)
- Four new families joined the Visionary Society.
- Good Samaritan Fund and Compassion Endowment supported an average of 34 residents per month. We received over $284,661 toward Good Samaritan Fund.
- The George B Showalter Giving Circle (donors who give $83.33 a month or $1000 per year for Good Samaritan Fund) now has 78 members
- While we cancelled the golf benefit, Memory Care Endowment still received, $30,287 this past year.
VMRC Foundation Impact Grants
April 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021 Unaudited
$2,815 The Shenandoah Valley Lyceum
$5,150 Staff Training
$11,225 Covid Emergency Fund
$15,135 John & Evelyn Nixon Heltzel Rehab
$19,470 The Medical Nutritional Therapy
$54,190 Memory CARE
$102,055 Reinvesting Campaign Pledges
$115,400 Park Village Solar
$183,594 Miscellaneous Restricted Gifts
$498,772 Good Samaritan Fund and Compassion Fund
$1,007,806 Total Impact Grants