Health & Wellness
Opportunities to Live Well, Age Fully
Health and wellness programming meets Preventive Care.
Through classes and events, the Wellness Center offers educational programming and resources designed to provide you with information on a variety of health and wellness related topics.
We offer health education classes with the goal of empowering individuals to:
- Prevent disease
- Prevent injury
- Manage current chronic conditions such as Arthritis, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Improve balance to prevent falls
- Eat healthy and nutritiously
We offer preventive health screenings to help ensure that you are in - and maintaining - your optimum health.
- Hearing exams
- Cardiovascular checks for blockages and circulation issues
- Therapy screenings
Our PreHab Services exercise program prepares individuals for optimum success after joint-replacement surgery by:
- Boosting energy
- Decreasing stress
- Quickening the recovery process
- Offering the possibility of an earlier discharge date