Feel better about getting well with our Short-Term Nursing and Rehabilitation
VMRC offers an excellent Short-Term Nursing and Rehabilitation program for anyone in the community transitioning from hospital to home. Our outcome-focused specialized program helps promote your success and lays the groundwork for a seamless transition to home, wherever that may be.
Our rehab program includes pre- and post-outcome measurements to align with your individualized goals. Medicare will cover up to 100 days of Transitional Care for medical conditions such as fractures, joint replacements, strokes, pain management, and acute nursing needs. VMRC also participates with other insurance providers.
What makes us different from the rest?
- Water therapy in our Senior Olympic-size warm-water pool is kept at approximately 89º F.
- Our multidisciplinary team integrates modern health-care practices using our unique Transitional Pathways program.
- Our newly renovated and equipped gym and specialized rehab areas, including a new kitchenette, are designed to help you regain your independence.
- VMRC’s campus offers a wide range of services available to you following your skilled care stay including outpatient therapy, senior wellness center, independent living, assisted living and complete living care.
- We partner with Select Rehabilitation, the largest privately held provider of rehabilitation services. Select Rehabilitation therapists bring their special knowledge, skills and experience in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy to serve the unique needs of persons age 50 and older.
- You will set realistic treatment goals, identify obstacles to success and develop a plan to overcome those obstacles.
- Clinical team members with custom education.
- Completely furnished rehab suites with complimentary phone, cable, WiFi and laundry service.
- VMRC Main Street – our short-term nursing and rehab neighborhood is part of a vibrant, interconnected community with a multitude of convenient services such as a grocery store, beauty salon, Café/Bakery and more!
- On-site physician services.
- Secure, fenced-in playground for visiting children to enjoy.
Learn more, and find out if we can help with your medical condition by calling (540) 564-3400 or click here to contact us today!
Rehabilitation suites are completely furnished and come with complimentary phone, cable and laundry services. Our newly renovated and equipped gym and specialized rehab areas, including a new kitchenette, are designed to help you regain your independence. All rooms also have access to all of VMRC’s Main Street of conveniences!Close
Skilled staff to help you succeed
Highly trained nursing staff partner with Select Rehabilitation, one of the nation's premier leaders in contract rehabilitation services. Therapists bring their specialized knowledge of senior health care and experience in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy to serve the unique needs of those over the age of 50.Close