Feel better about getting well with our short-term nursing and rehabilitation
VMRC offers an excellent Short-Term Nursing and Rehabilitation program for anyone in the community transitioning from hospital to home. Our outcome-focused specialized program helps promote your success and lays the groundwork for a seamless transition to home, wherever that may be.
Our rehab program includes pre- and post-outcome measurements to align with your individualized goals. Medicare will cover up to 100 days of Transitional Care for medical conditions such as fractures, joint replacements, strokes, pain management, and acute nursing needs. VMRC also participates with other insurance providers.
What makes us different?
- Recently opened (May 2019) Transitional Care Center features a state of the art gym, 35 private rehab suites, contemporary social spaces, an outdoor therapeutic walking path and The Grille dining space.
- Water therapy in our Senior Olympic-size warm-water pool is kept at approximately 89º F.
- Our multidisciplinary team integrates modern health-care practices using our unique Transitional Pathways program.
- VMRC’s campus offers a wide range of services available to you following your skilled care stay including outpatient therapy, senior wellness center, independent living, assisted living and complete living care.
- We partner with Select Rehabilitation, the largest privately held provider of rehabilitation services. Select Rehabilitation therapists bring their special knowledge, skills and experience in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy to serve the unique needs of persons age 50 and older.
- We work with you to set realistic treatment goals, identify obstacles to success and develop a plan to overcome those obstacles.
- Clinical team members with custom education.
- Rehab suites include complimentary phone, cable, WiFi and laundry service.
- VMRC Main Street – our short-term nursing and rehab neighborhood is part of a vibrant, interconnected community with a multitude of convenient services such as a grocery store, beauty salon, Café/Bakery and more!
- On-site physician services.
Learn more, and find out if we can help with your medical condition, by calling 540-564-3400 or click here to contact us today!