VMRC employees, who work more than 20 hours per week, may select from the following benefit options on your first day of employment (no waiting period). Work hour and eligibility requirements apply to some insurance benefits:
- Health care insurance (with prescription drug coverage)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending plan for medical and dependent care reimbursement - includes a company contribution!
- Short-Term Disability - company-paid for FT staff!
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - company paid!
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement plan - company match after 1-year of employment!
- Paid Time Off (PTO), with "cash-in" options!
- 19% access discount on your Verizon cell phone bill
- On campus Park View Credit Union
- Reduced meal prices at the Main Street Cafe
- Discounted membership to the VMRC Wellness Center
- Reimbursement for renewal of nursing certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement program
What do our employees have to say?
Ashley Trobaugh | Tuition Reimbursement Recipient