Welcome to the VMRC Wellness Center
Helping You Achieve More Than Just Physical Fitness
Click here for current Wellness Center statusVMRC Wellness Center is open to fully vaccinated community members.*Proof of vaccination is required*
Our operating hours are:Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. (pool closes at 6:45 p.m.)Saturday - 7:00am – 12:30pm (the pool will close at 12:00 p.m.)Sunday - Closed
As we continue to operate in a modified manner due to COVID-19, please review the following policies:
- Fully Vaccinated means individuals have completed both rounds of the vaccine (if applicable).
- All community members must show proof of vaccination prior to starting up their membership.
- The Guest Policy is on hold at this time.
- The Family Swim program is on hold at this time.
- Masks must be worn while utilizing the Wellness Center; exceptions are:
- In the pool
- During cardiovascular exercising (treadmill, etc.)
- All members are expected to clean used equipment throughout the duration of your Wellness Center visit.
Outpatient Therapy is now open by appointment. This includes physical, occupational and massage therapy. To make an appointment, contact Milana at the Wellness Center at 540-438-4228.
At the VMRC Wellness Center, we take a holistic approach that promotes your physical, emotional, social, mental and spiritual well-being. The Wellness Center is cozy enough to make you feel like you’re among supportive family but large enough to feature all of the health and state-of-the-art equipment you’d expect. We welcome people of all fitness levels and abilities.
Enjoy the perks of membership:
- Membership is open to people who are 50 and older that reside in Harrisonburg and Rockingham County and beyond.
- Every membership includes a one-on-one personal wellness assessment and exercise prescription to provide you with a safe and effective approach to your overall wellness.
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms with fresh towels, private dressing rooms, showers with shampoo and body wash, hair dryers, individual lockers and more.
- Massage Therapy available for an additional fee.
- PreHab Services are available for an additional, discounted fee.
For your convenience, the Wellness Center is open the following hours:
6:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
(Pool closes at 6:45 p.m.)
7:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
(Pool closes at noon)
- Sunday: Closed