Welcome to the VMRC Wellness Center
Helping You Achieve More Than Just Physical Fitness
At the VMRC Wellness Center, we take a holistic approach that promotes your physical, emotional, social, mental and spiritual well-being. The Wellness Center is cozy enough to make you feel like you’re among supportive family but large enough to feature all of the health and state-of-the-art equipment you’d expect. We welcome people of all fitness levels and abilities.
Join in September and save! Through Sept. 30, you'll enjoy 50% off the enrollment fee and have your September dues waived.
Enjoy the perks of membership:
- Membership is open to people who are 50 and older that reside in Harrisonburg and Rockingham County and beyond.
- Every membership includes a one-on-one personal wellness assessment and exercise prescription to provide you with a safe and effective approach to your overall wellness.
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms with fresh towels, private dressing rooms, showers with shampoo and body wash, hair dryers, individual lockers and more.
- Massage Therapy available for an additional fee.
- PreHab Services are available for an additional, discounted fee.
For your convenience, the Wellness Center is open the following hours:
6:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
(Pool closes at 6:45 p.m.)
7:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
(Pool closes at noon)
- Sunday: Closed